Advertise

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Legacy

Reading maketh a full man -Bacon.
Business brings profit-lot of money.
Business also brings loss-depletes cash
By business, I include trading, manufacturing,and property development.
I have not inherited any of my father's business,though I was entitled for a lion's share of the best of his property.
My share has been usurped by my siblings.
I experience great pain.
But ,unwittingly,I have imbibed one of my father's best qualities-Reading.
Reading is my passion.,as was it to him.
Writing is my love,as my father felt it.
The exhilaration I undergo while reading compensates the anguish I suffer of having been deprived of my wealth.
As of now, my siblings have lost their well or ill gotten wealth.
Now they turn to me for solace.
Turn away, cries my mind.
Shun them, shouts my heart.
Equanimity and composure prevail upon me.
I extend a helping hand.
My father has passed on a quality that is of great value, than all the wealth he possessed.
Thank You Dad!!


.

No comments:

Ads