Advertise

Monday, March 8, 2010

A Resignation Untoward.

An unusual discomfort prevails.
An uncalled  depression lurks.
A switch over is eagerly  watched for.




It  was a bright morning,with a sun up early in the morning.
Got up with a bright cheer,and a radiant smile,
While browsing through  the morning news, got a call ,which caused an upset.
The whole day got spoilt.
It was an unimportant news, no way connected to me.
But the way it was delivered, and the impudence expressed made me sad.


I am referred  as a determined person, away  from the dust and din of gossip,and slander.
I ,mostly remain undaunted, and unflinched by such unholy talks, but as age advances,I feel I am prone to more  anxious disturbance.
I withdrew , not from the visibility, but cuddled into my own,after this telephonic conversation.
I appeared normal , but was broken into hundred pieces  in my non physical interior.

Shattered mentally, I dragged on the whole day, entertaining guests, looking out of the day chores, answering my business calls
Dusk set in. No one else was able to find out my depression..
I could feel a strong throb in my heart, a violent gulp in my throat.
I rushed to my cosy bed.
Took solace in my pillow,broke down.
I sobbed to my hearts content.
Tears soaked my pillow.
I ended up with Why Me?,Why Me?,Why Me?

No comments:

Ads