Advertise

Saturday, May 23, 2015

My Atmashruti Gone ---- I Thought

 I had to battle  to retrieve my blog. My "Atma Shruti"  disappeared from my dashboard  suddenly. I made all attempts to get back my blog, but they were all in vain. I was upset. I stared at my dashboard   and could find none of my blogs there.

How am I going to bring them back?

I sought the help of blogger. It was of no use. I tried and tried. I knocked the door of Google Forums. Again it was not  useful. I  felt sad and  depressed. I closed  my computer and vowed not to open it anymore. I was angry with my laptop and walked away in a fury.

My anger lasted a few minutes.  I slowly walked  back to my laptop. I went through the settings. I deleted the changes I had made knowingly and unknowingly all through the days.  I reset it to default. Meantime, my phone rang. I rushed to pick it up. I was on the line for more than half an hour. My habit is to talk  continuously over the phone, I forgot my system.After the telephonic conversation,  I went to the kitchen to prepare a drink. I sat in my porch with a cup of hot tea. sipped it at ease and with my reading glasses on started to read  the most gripping novel. How many hours I sat there I know not. I was reading part of the time and dozing a part of the time too.

I woke up from  my reverie and the thought of dinner came across. So,  again into the kitchen, I prepared a few dosas and ate them with a tomato chutney. All done and with my belly full slumber
 approached.  At that minute, I was reminded of my blog and laptop. I ran to my room and switched on the system. Lo! it had been switched on so long, the charge has drained. I cursed myself and plugged into a resource. Finally opened up and to my delight my blog was there all healthy and strong. My joy was so pronounced that I held my laptop to my bosom and cajoled and cuddled it with an extra fondness.

No comments:

Ads